Cookies are applications that make it possible to associate certain information (released by the user during navigation) with the user’s terminal: personal preferences, personalize contents, user statistics, social media links, etc. Most of the cookies used by our site are navigation cookies, that’s to say they help the website to function properly and allow it perform the services requested by our users.
Examples of navigation cookies used by www.alumbrastore.com:
This website uses the following third party cookies:
- Analytical cookies, needed for the services of statistical analysis provided by Google Analytics: in this case, the data handled is rigorously anonymous and can only be used for statistical purposes; in this sense the exercise of any right should be done communicating directly with Google.
- Social Media, each social media uses there own cookies in order for you to be able to press the Likes, Share, Tweet buttons.
Cookies deactivation and disposal
At any moment you may exercise your right to deactivate or disable cookies of this website. These actions would be done differently depending on the browser used.
– ALUMBRA is not responsible for the content and information contained therein, including its truthfulness and accuracy that could have the third parties mentioned
– The web browsers are tools to store cookies and from there you should have the right to deactivate or disable them. ALUMBRA cannot guarantee the correct or incorrect use of the cookies from those browsers.
– In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so the web browser do not miss the decision of non-acceptant of them.
– In Google Analytic s’s cookies case, the company stores the cookies in servers located in the United States of America and they undertake not to share it with any other third party, except where is necessary for the functioning of the system o when it needs to be provided for by law. Google will not associate your IP address. Google Inc. is a company adheres to the Safe Harbour Agreement that guarantees that all data transferred would be treated as of the high data European protection standards.
Most of the cookies used by our site are to help the website to function properly and allow it perform the services requested by our users. If you continue browsing you are consenting to accept the mentioned cookies and to accept our cookies policy.
According to the EU Organic law 2016/679 of the 27th of April on the “Protection of Personal Data”, the users are informed and consent to the inclusion of their data, and all attachments that may present a liability to ALUMBRA. At any time you may exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org